Wednesday 13 February 2013

Second Hand Shoes

Shoes shoes shoes. Ethical shoes are often seen as being a bit of a nightmare to find but recently I have had quite a lot of luck with them. In the last two weeks I have found a new pair of Cowboy boots to replace my old ones (see my article for Oxfam Fashion Blog about them here) and also found this beautiful pair of Gucci shoes for the bargain price of £20 at a junk shop in the Isle of White. Win!







Check out the Oxfam Fashion Blog post here : )

1 comment:


  1. My brother and I really love buying different kind of shoes. Actually, we both looking for a unique pair of shoes, so I decide to look in the internet and I found your blog. I'm sure my brother will like this kind of shoes. Thank you for sharing this one.

    Visit and get second-hand shoes at http://www.boex.tv/

    ReplyDelete